OMG! time is flying and I have so many things that needs to be done here in the house before April 23rd gets here. Hopefully I’ll be able to manage doing them little by little. I also need to start packing some clothes for me to bring to my other job in NJ next month. I have to be there for a month and half and they need me to stay in. I just couldn’t say no to it since they are offer me big money:) I had to grab the opportunity so I can also give my parents a decent wedding anniversary gift. Since were are going to upgrade our kitchen and dining. I wanted to surprise my parents with this beautiful amish dining room furniture. It will be perfect for our dining and I’m sure they will be happy and love this type of furniture. I can definitely afford of getting this furniture next month and it is only a 1 week worth of work for me:) Isn’t it sweet? Lol!
@2013 Copyright The Glamorous Chic
- Beauty Queen Gene on Seriously I really, really hate MATH!
- kim on Seriously I really, really hate MATH!
- gagay on Seriously I really, really hate MATH!
- anne on Seriously I really, really hate MATH!
- Kevin Schnickel on led outdoor lighting
- Jacqueline Dickel on Second day in Boston MA
- Delcie Lundburg on Will try for shorts
- Mel Cole on Quite and peaceful day off
- Hazelicious929 on >Arguments
- 5Star Digital Scrapbooking on >Grouchy Mother That Is
My Other Blogs
My Page Rank